- Live Satellite
Welcome to PinoyCraft! The largest and most active Pinoy Minecraft ServerRegister now to be able to play on our servers and gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
06 Apr 2014
What's up PinoyCrafters? Today, we will open applications for round four of Gawang PinoyCraft.
STATUS: Open, closes on April 13.
Rules, Mechanics and Prizes
We have revised some of the mechanics. Changes focus on:
- Voting Round Prize - We will only award the winner, and the award is 200 PPS.
- Voting Round Mechanics - LIKES only.
- Judging Round Prizes - 3rd Place will win 200 PPS, 2nd will get 300 PPS, and 1st will win 800 PPS.
- The members of the 1st placed team of the previous Judging Round will not be allowed to participate to give a chance to others.
- Teams MUST post progress reports every two days, otherwise face disqualification.
- Application: ONLY LEADERS may apply for the event.
- Application: Applications may only be done within the first week.
- Application: Application is to be opened at least 12 hours after the theme is announced.
- Dropouts: Leaders of teams who are disqualified for inactivity (w/o reason) will be banned from participating for the next two GP Events.
This Round's Theme, Special Rules & Instructions
Well, people, we have hit summer! Summer is well known to be a time when people go out on vacation. Of course, whenever one goes on vacation, one must stay in someplace! Thus, we will use this to inspire the theme for our next round....
Create a replica of any hotel in the country!
This round's special rules:
1. Maximum of six people per team.
2. You must base your structure on a Filipino hotel.
3. You are not allowed to build any structure that the server already has.
4. You are not allowed to copy works of others, but you may gain inspiration from them.
5. No pixel art, except if this is part of a design. (Ex: A school's logo)
6. Entertain any questions from anybody about your build. You'll never know, they may be judges!
7. The number of floors of your hotel must match how many floors it has in real life. (Remember to not include the 13th Floor if necessary)
- Must be based on a real life Filipino building. Using the Hotel de Halangdon (Cebu Waterfront Hotel) is not allowed, as the server already has the building.
- Must have at least 3 Floors
- At least 1/2 of the rooms must be furnished.
- Rooms must have a bed and bathroom each.
- There must be: A lobby, a reception area, a parking area (can be basement), a dining area, a ballroom/conference room.
9. We will follow this Judge Criteria for the Event
- Visual Appeal
- Pinoy Factor
- Interior Creativity
10. Banned from participating in this round:
- pvcsam (Winner of GP 3)
- Plzch (Winner of GP 3)
- texans20 (Winner of GP 3)
- SantaClaus (2-round ban for inactivity without reason)
Any further announcements will be posted in this thread, or in PinoyCraft's official Facebook page. Some announcements include possible drop out teams, as well as their replacements from the waitlist.
Apr 6, 1pm - Theme Announcement
Apr 6, 12nn - Application Opens
Apr 13, 12mn - Deadline to apply and make changes to the team
Apr 24 11:59pm - Deadline to stop building
Apr 25 - Start of Voting Round
Apr 27 - Announcement of Voting and Judging Round results
Apply for this month's event now! Copy the format below, and wait for Admin Devyll or GM Dyeyzzon914 to approve your application. Remember, only ten teams will be accepted per round, though late applicants would always have another chance if any team fails to build anything significant within one week.
GP Round 4 Application
So without further ado, let's get this round underway! Application is now open! Good luck, and may the most creative team win!
CURRENT PARTICIPATING TEAMS (with plot numbers, team leader listed first)
- Team Frog (Blocksbuilder, John_0714, Third)
- Team Grrr (Grandrage)
- Chloe's Creativity (ChloeLycann)
Team Just Me (CharlieJoes)Team Loko Ones (ImLoko, Miguelito)
- Team Coco Jambo (KobsXD, AdenXD)
- Minecrafters of the Philippines (MCMania332, vanisher)
- Team Rawr (dantejrborja, Baba, scrappycoco4455)
- Team LJMX (TecnoWarrior, iMixeeR
- Team Construction Justice (Juniorzkie, danny_taylor, Thejuliusmc, OnePiecee)
- Team Tower Builder (Majeh, _Jakita_)
- Team Alone (Djlizardo)
- The City of Smiles: Bacolod (jam29, KingCrowe, anaw, JohnEarl)
WAITLIST (sorted based on priority) - Last call on Monday, 13 April 2014
- Team LeJack Daw (MastaAlpha312, ookeper25)
- Team Jampong (brvhrt1005, alper2644, 150asier, _ChiefChirpa, Ittlanglct, Dark_HunterPC)
1,573 Views · 107 Replies ( Last reply by John_0714 )
09 Apr 2014
This announcement is just to confirm that GM HeatChill has shifted his GM powers to a new account - DocSpectre.
DocSpectre is GM HeatChill so do not be surprised to see an unknown GM account logging into the server.
106 Views · 6 Replies ( Last reply by mangteban27 )
05 Apr 2014
This is to inform everyone that our Donator Rank prices (in PPS) has been increased to meet our needs.
The changes are listed below:
200PPS now 300PPS/month
400PPS now 500PPS/month
600PPS now 700PPS/month
800PPS now 900PPS/month
New perks and promos will also be introduced soon
Our US Dollar to PPS conversion rate has also been updated to keep up with the current PHP-USD rates + fees if you wish to pay via Paypal.
Head over to this page to check out the new USD rates:
389 Views · 20 Replies ( Last reply by ChloeLycann )
01 Apr 2014
Good evening PinoyCrafters.
As you may know, we pulled off quite a sizable prank for April Fools day, and it just finished now. I hope you all had fun being GMs for a day, and experiencing what such a server would be like.
Although, I know we did not please everybody with this prank. I know people didn't like my lying and fake resignation. I know it wasn't funny at all to some. I know people may have been annoyed and worried by the chaos and mayhem of GM Day. I know people may have had their emotions toyed around with for this prank.
In light of all these, I sincerely apologize to anyone I may have offended with our conduct. Although the event was created purely for fun, it could be viewed as offending, annoying and over the top to some people, and for that I am really sorry.
With all the pranks over, I can assure you that none of us who faked our resignation really resigned from the GM Role. However, I have to sadly confirm that a real resignation took place - GM Ryxo has officially stepped down from the GM Team.
This is a serious matter, not an April Fools joke. GM Ryxo was a relatively new member of the GM Team, who looked to have the whole future in the role ahead of him. Sadly, this is what he had to say, causing him to resign:
You will be sorely missed by us, ryxo. Personally, you were my very first friend in this server. You were my neighbor in old Akihabara, and we had so much fun playing together. We've had our fair share of disagreements at times, but I will always remember you to be a strong ally, and iron-willed individual. A really exemplary player that deserved his stint as a GM.
I hope that everyone gives GM ryxo the respect he deserves for his contributions to the server.
GM ryxo's resignation leaves a huge hole in our GM Team. The hole was one that grew on for so long, especially after GM 200Michael002's shock resignation a few weeks back. It is never easy to replace such excellent players, however, we could now confirm (As Notch had a few days ago...) that FOUR GMs will be entering the GM Team!
They were chosen for selection as early last week, however we delayed their promotion to both train them behind the scenes and incorporate them into this prank. Their promotion is no joke, however, and we can be sure that they are here to stay on and serve PinoyCraft as GMs. As with all new GMs, please be kind and understand that they are still adjusting to their new roles, so do not be too pushy with requests just yet. Though, I could assure the community that they are truly the best men for the job of making PinoyCraft the server it is.
That's all for this announcement. See you in the server. As always, have fun!
425 Views · 24 Replies ( Last reply by Rooker96 )
01 Apr 2014
Due to the recent resignations of our top GMs and the our inability to solve reports, we have decided to promote all players to GM Rank.
This will not only solve all the reports but will also cause destruction, sadness and grief to everyone.
To start your job as a GM, just simply login to the survival server and type /help
That's all, have fun!
Screenshots: Our new GM's are doing a great job today! Keep it up
Note: This is just an April fool's prank. All resignations are not true. Also, the survival server will be restored to its original state tomorrow (April 2) except for the Towns.
899 Views · 36 Replies ( Last reply by Devyll )
Recommended SitesNeed Minecraft? Buy it at www.minecraft.net
Alamin kung may pasok! Visit www.maypasokba.com